March 15, 2006

The Never Ending Q's

No power even to think, I rather sit somewhere and rest, I wish I could be able to find a way to get rid of these Never Ending Questions.

How many fall downs are enough for someone to change the way?
  • How many times should someone forgive?
  • What is the best way not to like others?
  • What is the best way to be able to hate?


  • Like I told before, people think I have an exciting and happy life, with lots of activities. It’s been a while that I’ve been in a hard challenge with myself to change things in a way that I want. All I want is a normal life. I don’t need others’ respect; I just want to feel happiness continuously, I don’t want to let “small people” to grab my happiness and fall me in a situation that I am currently in,

    But, the end of the story is clear, as far as I can’t find the answers to those questions, as far as I believe in giving chances to the others, as far as I am living with positives thoughts about others, I will not be able to change my situation. People will use, test, leave and forget!


    If I could change I would,
    To get the pain I would,
    To trace every wrong move that I made I would.
    If I could …

    No comments: